- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Job category: Urgent Care
- Post date:7 May 2019
- Job expires in: 48 days
- Share job:
We are seeking Advanced Practitioners (NPs or PAs) for our Urgent Care locations to work 13 hour shifts 3 days per week.
Skills and Abilities
• Positive energetic attitude which inspires other team members
• Sense of service and team orientation
• Desire to contribute to building and maintaining a great organization
• A collaborative and talented leader that inspires confidence in his / her colleagues
• Diagnose and treat an array of pediatric and adult illnesses and injuries
• Order and interpret indicated diagnostic testing based upon evidence-based medicine (EBM) and clinical practice guidelines (CPG)
• Attend and participate in monthly supervisory meetings
• Attend and participate in market meetings
• Recording patient information as necessary on an electronic medical record (EMR)
• Become an active and energetic participant in this growing company
• Perform required procedures including but not limited to suturing and splinting
• Liaising with patients, general practitioners, health care professionals, and patient’s family members in a compassionate and kind manner.
• Communicate effectively, balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems.
• An outstanding bedside manner with both children and adults
• 1 yr. + in Urgent Care or emergency department
• 1 yr. + Pediatric experience (12 months and older)
• State medical license
• DEA license
• State controlled substances license (if applicable)
• Successful completion of a training program and be able to treat patients in a solo practice environment
• Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting
• Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs
• BLS certification
• Experience treating workers’ compensation cases
• Experience treating occupational health cases
• DOT certification preferred
• Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
• Occupational Health Experience
Successful completion of an Advanced Practitioner (PA or NP) educational program that includes clinical training in family medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics or another specialty.
Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyEmail Mollie Stearns at email@example.com and she will provide application instructions.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags