Busy Pain Practice needs a Physician Assistant
- Evans, Georgia, United States
- Job category: Pain Management
- Post date:29 Jan 2017
- Job expires in: 3 days
- Share job:
Our busy Interventional Pain Management practice has a opening for a Physician Assistant with immediate effect. If you are interested in helping patients with chronic pain issue due to arthritis, degenerative spine disease, postsurgical complications, and other pain conditions, this job is for you. We are the premier pain management practice in the region with long term ties to the community physicians.
Responsibilities will include:
- Seeing new and establised patients
- Completing H&P’s ongoing pain assessment, trigger point injections
- Ordering and reviewing radiological tests, review with patients
- Judicious medication management and working with the Physicians to determine best treatment plan.
- Scheduling appropriate patients for interventional pain procedures
Outpatient clinic based practice, no hospital rounds or night calls. We offer a very competitive salary based on experience and profit sharing, CME, PTO, paid holidays 401(k) and great work environment. Qualified candidates should have prior experience in either pain management or urgent care/rehab preferably but can train the candidate with right attitude and motivation. Please apply if you are looking for a long term employment and preferably have worked in this region.
How to ApplyPlease email your CV and/or cover letter to Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags