Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Windermere, Florida, United States
- Job category: Dermatology
- Post date:10 Apr 2018
- Job expires in: 14 days
- Share job:
Exciting Opportunity for Dermatology Physician Assistant in Windermere, FL!
Arsenault Dermatology is an award-winning, single-specialty dermatology practice founded in 2003 by Emily Arsenault, MD, FAAD. We are seeking our 6th Physician Assistant to join our team and help us meet the needs of the growing patient population in Windermere, Florida.
Winner of 10 consecutive People’s Choice Awards for Excellence in Healthcare (2009 – 2018), our practice brings over 85 years’ experience in the areas of Clinical, Surgical, Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology. We treat patients of all ages. Our best-in-class care model is well-regarded, and our sterling reputation is fueling our expansion into new territories.
Currently our practice includes three full time Board-Certified MDs, a Fellowship Trained Mohs Micrographic Surgeon and five (5) Dermatology-Specialized Physician Assistants. We operate four clinical sites and an operations center, distributed across Florida, in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Celebration. Our newest location in Windermere requires a talented and experienced PA who loves caring for dermatology patients.
Our practice is in rapid-growth mode, actively acquiring practices who resonate with our physician-led, patient-first model. We’ve enjoyed strong interest in our approach, allowing us to bring our award-winning practice model to new areas such as Windermere, Florida.
Drs. Emily and Michael Arsenault personally interview and hand-select all Physician Assistant candidates. The ideal candidate will have (at minimum) 2-3 years’ medical dermatology experience. Additionally, ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate confidence and proficiency in performing examinations and procedures in a high-growth practice environment.
- Be an effective team leader, taking personal responsibility for ensuring our patients receive consistent, best-in-class care from all team members.
- Enjoy working closely with supervising physicians, including engaging in monthly mentorship meetings.
- Feel confident in working both collaboratively and independently.
- Demonstrate a positive approach when embracing the challenges and opportunities of a fast-paced clinical environment.
- Demonstrate remarkable written and oral communication skills.
- Contribute to our amazing reputation by providing exceptional quality of care to all our patients.
- Demonstrate flexibility in identifying the ideal ratio of clinical, surgical and cosmetic duties best suited for the Windermere population.
- Openly demonstrate a love and confidence in their career choice as a Dermatology Provider, thereby enhancing our culture of harmony and excitement enjoyed by all Arsenault Dermatology team members.
- Competitive salary with production bonus schedule designed to reward excellent performance.
- Full health insurance coverage for the employee. Also includes dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- 401(k) retirement program with generous employer matching and vesting schedule.
- CME allowance.
- Paid-time off and generous schedule of paid holidays.
- Opportunity to join an inspiring organizational culture strongly focused on the happiness of our team members and patients.
We look forward to meeting you. You can learn more about our practice locations at the following links:
How to ApplySubmit your CV and cover letter directly to Michael “Dr. Mike” Arsenault, MD, MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags