Family Nurse Practitioner
- Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States
Come join our growing Community Health Center! We offer great benefits and competitive pay.
|Community Health Connections is a full-service community health center with four locations in Central Massachusetts. Our vision is to be the leading healthcare center, committed to eliminating barriers to care and building a healthier tomorrow for the communities we serve.|
We are currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to primarily serve people in North Central Massachusetts who are homeless or publicly housed. The Nurse Practitioner provides medical and clinical support and direct services to these identified patients. The Nurse Practitioner may also serve as part of a consulting team with constant and effective communication to management and direct care staff regarding clinical policies, and procedures. Additionally, this position requires an individual to be an effective and productive member to the Mobile Medical Unit and HCHPH team. This position also may include participation in educational activities of the Health Center. Massachusetts Licensed Registered Nurse required.
We are seeking community oriented team players who are looking to join a team of diverse and motivated professionals. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of work. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of the position include:
– Visa sponsorship.
– Paid vacation, personal, sick and CME time.
– Annual CME reimbursement allowance plus reimbursement of licensing fees.
– Generous retirement plan contribution.
– Company contribution to medical and dental insurance.
– Company paid life insurance.
– Company paid long term disability insurance.
– Loan repayment eligibility.
– Access to many supplemental insurance benefits & discounts!
How to ApplyVisit our Careers page at www.chcfhc.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags