Mid Level Practitioner
- Hainesport, New Jersey, United States
- Job category: Pain Management
- Post date:5 Jan 2018
- Share job:
Busy pain management practice needs a full time (M-F. 9-5) Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant!
This position will collaborate with the physician and other health care professionals to provide medical services including direct patient care, medical record documentation and follow-up care to outpatients.
General Duties and Responsibilities :
-Obtains Patient medical history and conducts physical examinations for Patients, as assigned by the supervising physician.
– Relates all aspects of Patient care to the supervising physician, including reviewing and discussing medical problems, diagnostic tests, and therapeutic procedures; or correlating measures employed by the supervising physician.
– Plays a major role in medication management and medication refill management.
– Initiates and monitors medications and treatment in accordance with the current standards of care. As such, the provider must recognize situations that require consultations with the supervising physician, and understand that medically unstable patients require immediate consultation with the supervising physician. The provider may prescribe medications in accordance with the jurisdictions’ guidelines and may prescribe schedule V, VI, III, and II .
– Orders diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedure/studies as appropriate, to the patients needs. Performs approved clinical procedures after appropriate training.
– Provides pre and post procedure education and counseling for all patients undergoing invasive or non- invasive requirements.
– Pain management experience a plus but not mandatory.
*** MUST HAVE ACTIVE NJ LICENSE, DEA, CDS (Controlled Substance)***
For more information about our practice, please visit www.naspacmd.com.
Please submit CV
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyPlease email your resume at email@example.com
- No Tags