NP or PA – Western Rockies Interventional Pain Specialists
- Fruita, Colorado, United States
- Job category: Pain Management
- Post date:5 Jun 2018
- Share job:
Family Health West is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with at least one year experience in Specialty Practice. Position will work in the Pain Management Clinic along with Dr. Kenneth Lewis, MD. Family Health West adheres to evidence based practices in the treatment of pain. We do not prescribe narcotic medications through our Pain Clinic. We work closely with patient’s primary care physician to ensure that the treatment that we provide is in congruence with any treatment plan or contract that is in place.
Will work closely and under the direction of a physician managing work flows and heavy volume.
- Must have a current Nurse Practitioner’s license or Physician Assistant license through the state of Colorado in good standing.
- Must have a current DEA/state of Colorado controlled substance license in good standing.
- Minimum one year experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent clinical skills and be committed to excellence in patient care.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance Benefits, to name a few
- Matching Retirement Plan (employees are 100% vested in the plan from day one)
- Exempt Status
- Exclusive Relocation Package
Family Health West is part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan (PSLF) for those with Federal Student Loans.