- Clifton, Virginia, United States
- Job category: Nurse Practitioner
- Post date:15 Aug 2018
- Job expires in: 22 days
- Share job:
Monte Nido & Affiliates, one of the leading and premier treatment centers for eating disorders in the nation, is seeking Nurse Practitioners to join our multi-disciplinary teams at our residential treatment centers throughout the nation.
We are currently seeking a Part-Time (6 hours per week) Family Nurse Practitioner for our adolescent residential program at Clementine Twin Lakes, located in Clifton, VA. Our treatment center is intimate, with a high staff-to-client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment. The environment is warm, friendly and family-like. We offer holistic and comprehensive individual, family, nutrition and group therapies at the Residential level of care.
Job responsibilities may vary, but will include the following:
- Provide medication management and psychiatric evaluations for adolescents and adults
- Provide in-service training and education to staff and clients as needed
- Maintain medical safety standards
- Oversee client care plans and the administration of client medications
- Serve as a liaison between administration, physicians, pharmacy, clinical staff and clients
- The Nurse Practitioner position is scheduled to work 6 hours per week during normal business hours. Applicants should also be able to work on-call as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing required
- Must have an active Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Virginia
- Minimum of 1 year nurse practitioner experience required
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or mental health experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing nursing operations in a residential or hospital eating disorder setting is preferred
- Excellent communication, patient relations, time management skills, safety awareness and the ability to work as a member of a treatment team are all required
Our employees receive competitive compensation. To be considered for the position, please submit a resume and a list of references in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to complete an application and submit to full pre-employment background screenings. Please visit our website at www.clementineprograms.com for more information on our programs.