Nurse Practitioner – Surgical ICU
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Job category: Nurse Practitioner
- Post date:7 Sep 2018
- Job expires in: 15 days
- Share job:
Your Tomorrow is Here!
Temple University Hospital is a nationally respected teaching hospital on Temple University’s bustling Health Sciences Center campus. The hospital provides a comprehensive array of healthcare services both basic and complex to patients from around the corner, across the country and around the world. As the chief clinical training site for the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, the hospital provides a dynamic environment for high-quality care, teaching, and cutting-edge research.
Treats and evaluates patients; administers advanced nursing care in a particular clinical specialty area under the direction of the licensed physician. Performs a wide variety of patient care activities including diagnosis and the prescription of medical therapeutics or corrective measures in collaboration with and under the direction of the licensed physician.
- Bachelors Degree : Nursing (Required)
- Masters Degree : Nursing (Required)
- 1 Year experience in a clinical specialty practice (Preferred)
- 2 Years experience as a nurse practitioner (Preferred)
- CRNP – PA Cert Reg Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- RN-LIC – PA Registered Nurse License (Required)
- PRX-AUTH – Prescriptive Authority (Preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer