Orthopedic Physician Assistant (PA)
- Lodi, California, United States
- Job category: Orthopedic Surgery
- Post date:5 Oct 2017
- Share job:
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial, centrally located near the sunny shores of Santa Cruz and the snowy slopes of Lake Tahoe, is a mission focused non-profit Adventist Healthcare System that has a heart for providing to the under-served. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that! Lodi is a historic Northern California city conveniently located, just 30 minutes south of Sacramento and 90 minutes east of San Francisco. As an Orthopedic Physician Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to impact our patients’ physical, mental and spiritual healing every day. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that!
More Reasons to Join Adventist Health Lodi Memorial:
• Competitive pay, excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off)
• Unique, faith-based mission that promotes whole healing
• Professional advancement, tuition reimbursement opportunities, and local discounts
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial is seeking a full-time Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join Dr. Kevin Hilton’s established practice. Dr. Hilton is a general Orthopedic Surgeon who has built a large practice and sees a wide variety of cases.
We are looking for a Physician Assistant who is committed to providing top-quality patient care and has the ability to perform advanced and diagnostic tasks relating to Orthopedic Surgery. As the Physician Assistant, you will assist with surgeries and see patients in the clinic setting at two different practices in town under physician supervision.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in providing both inpatient and outpatient care.
• Candidate must be CA licensed or eligible and meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards.
• Available to work a Monday through Friday schedule with possible weekend call for OR assist.
• Certified surgical PA with Ortho Clinic and OR assist experience.
HAVE QUESTIONS? WOULD WELCOME THE CHANCE TO SPEAK!
Jennifer Rangel, Sr. Talent Advisor