Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Conyers, Georgia, United States
Are you passionate about children? Is your life’s work committed to wellness? Then Pediatric Center for Wellness would like to hear from you!
We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible compassionate and energetic Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our warm, supportive and friendly practice. We are a private practice located about 25 minutes from downtown Atlanta. Three Providers rotate very easy calls. Trained Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta nurses triage night calls. We are now seeking an additional full-time physician interested in becoming a part of our team with the opportunity for growth and long-term commitment. We offer a very competitive compensation package.
- Board certified in the field of Pediatrics
- Current State of Georgia Medical License
- Current DEA License
- CPR Certification
- PALS Certification
- EMR experience preferred
- Above average communication skills and the ability to relate effectively to the public and healthcare professionals
- Displays good customer service skills while creating a delightful patient experience each visit
- Possesses cultural competence
- Sets an example for others by displaying a positive attitude with everyone, including co-workers and patients
- Promotes teamwork and understanding among co-workers and throughout the organization
- Displays flexibility in work practices by adapting to changes in workload and assignments
- Performs a variety of duties to support PCW in providing quality patient care
Please email your CV to email@example.com.