This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Physician Assistant – Cardiology PA – Skagit Regional Clinics
- Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
- Based on Experience
- Skagit Regional Clinics is looking for an additional Full Time BE/BC Physician Assistant to join our well established and busy Cardiology practice.
- Join a team of 10 physicians and 3 PA’s, along with an experienced support staff.
- Limited weekend hospital coverage of 1:4
- Clinic and hospital based position
- Experience in Cardiology highly desirable
About our Facility:
- Skagit Regional Clinics is a part of Skagit Regional Health, a two hospital integrated health system comprised of Skagit Valley Hospital, Skagit Regional Clinics, and Cascade Valley Hospital, and employs more than 150 providers.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. We are a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas’ only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Boasting a rich history and thriving economy, Mount Vernon, Washington is in the scenic Puget Sound coastal region providing easy access to the North Cascade Mountains and San Juan Islands. Boating, fishing, hiking, biking, snow skiing, endless water sports, world class sports, entertainment and mountain activities offer an amazing lifestyle right in your backyard!
- Located just 60 miles North of Seattle and 86 miles South of Vancouver, B.C., you are close enough to all the best in world class sports, entertainment and cultural events.