- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Job category: Ear Nose and Throat
- Post date:30 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Bellevue Ear Nose & Throat is a single specialty ENT group practice, and part of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., a large multispecialty group of surgeons in the Seattle area. Practicing primarily out of two clinics in Issaquah and Bellevue, two affluent suburbs of Seattle, we are currently comprised of 8 physicians with subspecialty training in pediatric otolaryngology, laryngology, facial plastic surgery, and otology. Our clinic has two CT scanners, a physician owned surgery center, state of the art electronic record, retail hearing aid sales, VNG, allergy clinic, and retail medispa. The clinic has been in practice in the area for over 50 years and has a very stable and loyal referral base.
Seattle and the surrounding communities boast numerous opportunities for life outside of work including outdoor and cultural activities. The local economy is very strong with major employers such as Microsoft, Amazon, Costco, Boeing, and Starbucks Corporate, to name a few. Proliance Surgeons is a multispecialty group with strong ties to the local medical community allowing us to compete effectively in today’s health care environment.
We are looking for a motivated, team oriented Physician Assistant who wishes to practice all aspects of general ENT.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct patient care to patients within a PA scope of practice
- Assist in surgeries as indicated
- Perform clinic procedures
- Order and interpret CT scans for patient treatment plan
- Order and interpret lab values for patient treatment plan
- Maintain accurate and thorough patient record documentation of services
- Choose appropriate coding for service billing
- Share in Emergency Room call
- Round on hospital admissions
- Communicate with referring doctors as appropriate
- Stay current with their professional organizations as it relates to their practice
- Graduate of a certified Physician Assistant program
- BS/BA preferred
- Licensed in the state of WA
- 3-5 years of clinical work experience as a Physician Assistant
- ENT experience preferred
How to ApplyPlease submit CV to Glenda Smith, Practice Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- No Tags