- Kentfield, California, United States
Brownstein & Crane Surgical Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant interested in supporting a busy, successful, and growing surgery practice committed to providing the best surgical options for the trans community.
This position performs clinical evaluations, initiates diagnostic testing and treatment plans, provides pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative care for patients under the supervision of a fully licensed physician and reports to the Clinical Practice Director. The PA will perform in accordance with all state and federal regulations and practice policies.
Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited physician assistant program, California licensed, have a minimum of 1 year of surgical experience – preferably in urology or plastic surgery.
NCCPA and BLS/ACLS certification required.
This is a Full-Time position: Monday – Friday and a rotating on-call schedule
Principle Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct care, counseling, and teaching for patients
- Performs complete histories and physical examinations
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates appropriate laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Develops appropriate plans of care and follow-up based on the outcomes of diagnostic, laboratory, and physical examination findings
- Orders medications and writes prescriptions
- Consistently provides high quality and timely documentation in the EMR including progress notes, procedure notes, operative notes and discharge summaries
- Performs procedures as are appropriate to the patient population
- The PA may first assist in the operating room or procedural areas
- Discusses patient data with physicians and professionals as appropriate
- Demonstrates expert clinical judgment skills to function in an independent role
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required by the practice
Non-Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates professional collaborative and consultative relationships with other providers
- Maintains superior interpersonal and communication skills as a member of the healthcare team in order to collaborate effectively with patients, families, and staff
- Demonstrates an understanding of procedures, policies, and documentation required to ensure compliance with standards of care
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
Benefits include medical/dental insurance, 401(k) after one year, and paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags