Orthopaedic Physician Assistant
- Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
- Job category: Orthopedic Surgery
- Post date:21 Mar 2019
- Share job:
Busy Orthopaedic Practice in sunny South Florida is looking for orthopaedic PA. Services provided at area South Florida hospitals. The position is FT position with excellant benefits. Must have prior OR experience. Total Hip and Kneee Reconstructive Surgery. Below is a job description.
- Employee shall be responsible to support and assist ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON in the care of all of his patient’s inpatient and outpatient care. This care will include ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON’s operations in the Boca Raton and Boynton Beach locations.
- Employee shall be responsible for the management and coordination of ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON’s schedule to provide him with the most productive and efficient means to run his physician practice.
- Obtains detailed history and performs physical examinations on assigned patients; assesses and treats acute/chronic medical problems and provides direct patient care to a specified patient population.
- Assists in providing pre-op and post-op care on inpatient and outpatients; writes appropriate orders, including those for narcotics, stimulants, and depressant drugs.
- Supervises and/or coordinates the activities of patient care within the clinic. Integrates appropriately with other staff.
- Writes progress notes on patients’ charts indicating patient status and treatment procedures performed; maintains other records as required.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
How to ApplyPlease send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags