- Sacramento, California, United States
- Job category: Physical Medicine
- Post date:28 Jun 2019
- Job expires in: 38 days
- Share job:
Northern California Spine and Rehabilitation Associates has an opening for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join our practice. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R). The position may be part time or full time. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
We are looking for an individual who will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and pain disorders.
• Evaluate patients and render care, within the scope of practice in an outpatient setting
• Perform examination of patients, obtain/document information regarding patient history and assist in procedures in the outpatient setting
• Teach, counsel and assist patients and families regarding current health problems, health maintenance activities and preventative behaviors
• Evaluate and modify healthcare plans as related to patient compliance and outcomes, independently and under the supervision of a physician
• Order, perform and interpret screening and diagnostic procedures and tests, and appropriately communicate and document information
• Administer/furnish medications and injections, write prescriptions for medication, subject to clinic guidelines
• Take call on rotation or as needed
How to ApplyPlease send CV to Dyann Wolfe at email@example.com Thank you.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags