- Job category: Pain Management
- Post date:15 Aug 2019
- Share job:
Texas Pain Institute, part of Prospira PainCare, a national, single-specialty interventional pain practice with over 70 licensed providers in 30 locations across four states is currently looking for a full time Interventional Pain Medicine Physician Assistant to join our expanding Practice in Fort Worth, Texas.
- 100% outpatient IPM-No nights or weekends
- Procedure oriented practice
- Comprehensive salary and financial wellness program
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in acute or chronic pain
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards
- Provides guidance to all other ancillary health professionals
- Refers patients to medical and/or ancillary specialists as appropriate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of the physiology of pain, the ability to evaluate patients with complicated pain problems.
- Understanding of specialized tests for diagnosing painful conditions and appropriate prescribing of medications to varying pain problems.
- Excellent clinical, teaching, and interpersonal skills
- Competency and experience in the area of diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound is highly
Certificate / Licensure:
- Current unrestricted license to practice in the state of hire as a Physician Assistant license to practice medicine in the state of being hired to practice
How to ApplyPlease send CV to email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags