Physician Assistant, Family Medicine
- Edina, Minnesota, United States
- Job category: Family Practice
- Post date:21 Aug 2018
- Share job:
France Avenue Family Physicians is seeking a .8 – 1 FTE Physician Assistant to join our primary care practice in Edina. Join a modern and established practice where you will have the perfect balance between clinical autonomy and the support of physicians. The ideal candidate will take pride in providing excellent patient care, have remarkable communication skills, and display a high degree of professionalism.
• General family medicine practice
• Monday through Friday, 7:30-5:00, varied
• Call rotation 1:9
• See patients of all ages (Pediatrics – Geriatrics)
• Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program.
• BC/BE through NCCPA.
• Licensed or ability to obtain a PA license with prescriptive authority through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
• Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
• Previous experience as a PA is preferred.
Possess ability to work independently/autonomously and interdependently with other health care professionals. Have extensive patient assessment skills using diagnostic methods and instruments and possess ability to develop appropriate plan of care, modifying as indicated. Possess effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with patients, families and members of the community.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter with CV/resume to email@example.com or fax to 952-831-0725
Apply for this Job
- No Tags