Physician Assistant – Vascular
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Job category: Physician Assistant
- Post date:3 Aug 2017
- Share job:
JOB ID: REQ_82086
FACILITY Vascular Surgery Associates
Provide acute care surgical evaluation and treatment for surgical patients with multiple diagnoses in a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Vascular Surgery Associates
SCHEDULE: As Scheduled
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Compliance. Shall comply with Rules and Regulations of the hospital pertaining to Medical Records, codes/emergencies/disasters, professional and ethical standards.
- Clinical Duties. Sets up peripheral infusions by means of vena puncture, inserts NG tubes, catheterizes for bladder drainage, changes dressings, irrigates wounds, sutures minor lacerations under surgeon supervision, removal of sutures and removes drains as ordered, assists in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, applies and removes casts under supervision, starts blood transfusions, does arterial punctures for blood gas estimates and venipuncture for laboratory data.
EDUCATION BS: Physician Assistant (Required)
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS PA-C – Certified Physician Assistant – National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA); RPA – Registered Physician Assistant – New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
How to ApplyApply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/5ntdn77xqffqcpjp
- No Tags