Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Job category: Psychiatric
- Post date:26 Jul 2017
- Job expires in: 4 days
- Share job:
New Behavioral Network – Delaware, Inc., A Division of the NBN Group, is currently seeking an experienced Per Diem Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (APRN, PMHNP, CNS) to function as a member of our community-based behavioral programs.
The primary function of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be to provide comprehensive, compassionate, psychiatric services. Clientele will include children, adolescents, and adults. Services will include, but are not limited to, medical history, psychiatric assessments, psychiatric history, mental status exams, psychiatric diagnoses, and the prescription of psychotropic medications. The practitioner is also responsible for providing medication education and crisis intervention services. The practitioner will be responsible for maintaining accurate patient records, as required by various regulatory boards.
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you will participate as a collaborative team member by maintaining regular communication with patients, family members, team members, and referring agencies to assure properly coordinated services.
We have locations in both Dover and Newport, DE.
Some Duties include:
- Regular evaluation of client medications and dosages.
- Proper documentation of all client interactions.
- Effective communication with clients, caregivers, and team members.
- Complies with ethical and professional standards of conduct set by the American Nurses Association (ANA) and NBN Group policies and procedures.
- Participates in client chart reviews, and/or audits, to ensure compliance with state and company regulations.
- Current Delaware APRN license in good standing.
- Valid controlled substance registration.
- Have practiced for at least 2 years and/or have 4,000 hours experience. We are unable to provide a collaborative agreement.
- Maintains professional liability insurance.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Proof of MMR, PPD, Physical, and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Actively paneled with Delaware Medicaid, Medicare, and/or private insurers, or be willing to pursue paneling.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please visit our dedicated website at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NBNGROUP&cws=1&rid=1629ORcontact one of our offices:Newport, DE 302.892.9210Dover, DE 302.730.0720
- No Tags