VASCULAR SURGERY PA OR NP- ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND
- Rockville, Maryland, United States
- Job category: Surgery
- Post date:28 Jan 2018
- Share job:
Horizon Vascular Specialists is seeking a licensed Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner to provide comprehensive episodic care to patients within our various Montgomery and Frederick County, MD participating hospitals. This job is primarily based in Montgomery County but may involve occasional travel to Frederick County. Applicant must provide evidence of graduation from a Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner program of an accredited school and possess a minimum of three years’ experience as a Physician Assistant OR Nurse Practitioner taking care of adult patients. Applicants must demonstrate elements of critical thinking and experience with ICU care and critically ill patients and how to quickly get to their diagnosis. This is a surgical practice and familiarity with wound management, surgical post operative care and surgical diagnosis is highly desirable. Our practice only deals with vascular surgery.
Position responsibilities will include the ability to:
* Demonstrate a professional and enthusiastic interest in patient care
* Establish medical diagnoses from short-term, chronic and acute health problems and prescribe medication, as appropriate
* Order and review laboratory testing, interpret results, adjust medications and interact with patients and referring physicians to effectively monitor and coordinate patient care
* Provide hospital rounding, admission and discharge support, timely dictation of charts and electronic hospital medical record entry, as well as seeing new consults and getting them ready for procedures and surgery. Most patients are elderly and sick and require timely diagnosis and treatment.
* Assist physicians in emergent care events
This position provides a friendly, team-oriented clinical environment, competitive salary and great benefits. Work side by side with a group of expert vascular surgeons and clinical staff! No call and no weekends!
Other related qualifications:
Current Maryland Licensure
CPR and ACLS certification
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyIf interested please email me at email@example.com and attach a recent CV.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags