Full-Time Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology ACP
Radia has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Care Practitioner to join our team!
At Radia, patients are our number one priority and, as such, we are committed to hiring staff who deliver excellence: in patient care, customer service, technology support and operations. Radia is a place where you can make a difference for our patients and for yourself.
Job Title: Interventional Radiology Advanced Care Practitioner
Job Schedule: Full Time
Location: Spokane-Metro Area Hospitals
Hours: Full-time, 10 hour shifts, no call, no weekends
Number of Openings: One
Clinical Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Performs imaging-guided procedures and studies under fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and other diagnostic modalities as directed by supervising radiologists and defined by the Description of Duties and Practice Plan.
- Procedures may include, but not limited to: joint injections, barium studies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar puncture, fistulograms, gastrostomy tube placement, myelograms, tube checks and exchanges, thyroid biopsies, vascular access, etc.
- Responsible for preliminary assessments, summarizing diagnostic data, and communicating this information with diagnostic images to the interpreting physician.
- Perioperative management of general medical complaints to reduce intra and post-operative complications.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to support post- interventional radiology procedures (suture removal, tube and drain removal, etc.).
- Provide timely and accurate follow up with patients to monitor treatment response and provide continuity of care.
- Evaluate and order optimal pre and post procedural imaging based on exam findings and coordinate care with patients and their providers.
- 2+ years working as an Advanced Care Practitioner
- Radiology or other procedure-based experience preferred
- Experience performing imaging guided procedures is a plus
- Graduate degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Must have current DEA, Washington State License, National Certification as prescribed by the NCCPA, and ACLS and/or BLS certification.
We offer market-competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including:
- A choice of health plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A 401(k) with a profit-sharing component
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Life and disability insurance
- Learning opportunities through professional development programs