Heart patients need your assistance
- Kingman, Arizona, United States
- Job category: Cardiothoracic
- Post date:29 Dec 2015
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
The camaraderie of our staff is what draws physician and medical staff to our hospital. I hope that you will take a look at his. It will be worth it!
Kingman Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity. Looking for two people motivated enough to learn, smart enough to figure it out and hardworking enough to keep pace. The ideal candidate will be a board certified PA with three to five years of experience, preferred not necessary.
Excellent pay, sign on bonus and relocation.
- Candidate will join a very busy Cardiothoracic practice (only one Cardiothoracic Surgeon currently serving patients in Kingman AZ)
- Inpatient and some outpatient
- Work alongside well trained and talented medical staff
- Salary will commensurate with experience
- 3 year employment agreement
- Excellent benefits
- Strong Mayo Clinic affiliation
- Small community hospital with great technological advanced/ Engaged Medical Staff/ Great Team Approach.
We value teamwork and empowerment for the good of our patients
At KRMC, our best comes from a spirit of collaboration and cooperation among our team of expert medical providers combined with some of modern medicine’s most advanced technologies. As a part of our team, your medical knowledge and skills will be empowered to the utmost effectiveness for serving the best interest of the patient.
About Kingman Regional Medical Center
KRMC is a non-profit 235-bed acute care hospital located in Kingman, Arizona. With the mission of serving our community with compassion and commitment, we provide a full range of advanced health and wellness services to meet the needs of our diverse rural population. KRMC is a recipient of the Governor’s Arizona Innovation Award and has been named on multiple occasions as one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals in community value.
How to Applyplease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 928-377-2380
- No Tags