Please login/register to apply for this job.
- Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Job category: Urology
- Post date:14 May 2018
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for:
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition.
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examination.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management.
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
- Provide physicians with assistance during surgery or complicated medical procedures.
- Visit and observe patients on hospital rounds or house calls, updating charts, ordering therapy, and reporting back to physician.
- Input all office documentation into patients EMR chart.
- Sign off on patients EMR chart and route to appropriate supervising physician
- Dictate all hospital consults/visits into hospitals Medical Record system.
- Assist in urgent patient phone calls that require medical attention.
- Call expectations: one week (7) days a month.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Nursing program.
- Must have a valid Arizona State Nursing License
- Must have a valid DEA License
- PC-based business applications software such as Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Must use proper English grammar, usage, spelling and punctuation; modern business office procedures, including filing systems, business correspondence, receptionist and telephone techniques.
- The ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Excellent inter-personal, strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Work Environment & Physical Demands: Constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness. Ability to use a computer to input and retrieve information and data.
How to ApplyEmail Resume to: email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags