Full-Time Nurse Practitioner – Arlington Texas
Since 1993, our sister company, Life Line Screening, has been providing community-based preventive healthcare screenings. Life Line Community Healthcare, established in 2013, is focused on being a convenient partner for Medicare-eligible wellness needs.
In this professionally skilled position, you will oversee and administer annual wellness visits to interested and eligible participants. As such, you will be a part of a dynamic team environment where prevention, wellness and quality are priority.
- Credentialed Nurse Practitioner, recognized by Medicare’s National Registry of Providers; actively or recently participated in service to Medicare patients;
- 2+years of experience in a patient-centered, healthcare setting;
- Passion for prevention and wellness;
- Excellent bedside manner with solid customer-oriented presentation skills;
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work without direct supervision and adapt to changing environments;
- Talent for cultivating a positive and energetic team atmosphere;
- Strong computer navigation skills and computer proficiency;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clear driving record (will be required to drive company vehicle); and
- Flexibility to travel by car to community events within 1-3 hours away from the home location… rental car or mileage reimbursement provided.
- Active State License
- #1 Qualification: Must work and be active as a Sole Proprietor, billing independently for medical services through Medicare under a PTAN-I.
- #2 Qualifications: Must be licensed in the state and approved as a Medicare provider in the state of services.
- General Family Health & Wellness
- Cardiovascular Health
- Geriatric/Adult Health
Performing the Welcome to Medicare and Annual Wellness Visits for eligible Medicare recipients to include, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Set up of supplies and event area;
- Medical and family history;
- Key measurements including BMI, BP, screening for depression and cognitive impairments;
- Review of functional abilities, fall prevention and home safety;
- An immunization checklist/schedule for the next 5-10 years as appropriate and personalized advice for health, nutrition, exercise, and/or referrals to health, education or other services as needed.
- Additional services may be added in the future such as smoking cessation, various labs, etc. ; and
- Breakdown of supplies and event area.
- Day shift with 1-2 Saturdays per month;
- Never any “On-Call” or Sunday shift requirements;
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Reimbursement for NP, RN, COA Licensure Renewals every 2 years through the American Nurses Credentialing Center);
- CPR/ACLS Certification Reimbursement every 2 years;
- Reimbursement of CMEs up to $1,000 per year;
- Medical Insurance;
- Paid Time Off plan;
- LTD/STD; and
- Life Insurance (basic and voluntary, supplemental), and
- Malpractice insurance.