Please login/register to apply for this job.
Nurse Practitioner – Independant Contractor
- Millcreek, Utah, United States
- Job category: Nurse Practitioner
- Post date:15 Aug 2016
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
Are you a Nurse Practitioner who loves to help adults and children find happiness again? Then you need to partner with us. Enjoy the independence of independent contractor work by choosing your own hours. Work as little, or as much as you like.
Our clinic at 4460 South Highland Drive, in Salt Lake City, is the leading behavioral health innovator in the inter-mountain west with locations in Holladay, Riverton, Layton, and soon St. George. Providing excellent, individualized treatment for clients of all ages in an outpatient setting we use state-of-the-art management techniques and cutting edge technology.
Location: 4460 South Highland Drive, SLC, UT 84124
Schedule: Set your own! 40 hrs; M-F during operating hours – no on call
Full or Part time available
- Must hold current APRN license in good standing with the State of Utah
- Certified by Board of Nursing in expanded role of psychiatric clinical specialist preferred
- MA licensure for prescribing and registration with DEA
- Can see kids only, adults only, or both
- Child med management experience preferred.
- Effective interviewing and evaluation techniques
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective inter/intra-organization relationships
- Work as member of multi-disciplinary team
- No therapy required.
- Computer skills required to document with our electronic medical record.
- Perform comprehensive pharmacological assessment, and treatment management of mental health disorders