Full-Time Oncology APP Position in NYC Metro
Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists, a prominent and respected Oncology/Hematology group, is seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with past or present oncology experience to join a well-established and growing pure sub-specialty practice in Queens, NY.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive medical services in an office and in-patient based setting by managing the symptoms related to the specialty of Oncology and Hematology, assisting with communication and coordination of care, as well as developing treatment plans and goals of care. This includes collaboration with the physicians, medical team, care coordinators, and patient advocate. The APP role includes the assessment, diagnosis, and management of cancer or related disorders. The APP uses evidence-based literature and works toward evidence-based practice to effect a positive change in the health and healthcare delivered to the patient with a past, current, or potential diagnosis of cancer. Group is willing to train based on experience of candidate.
Education, Experience and Knowledge:
- Current knowledge of oncology and primary care
- Ability to work independently.
- License to practice as RN and NP or PA in state of NY
- Master’s degree in nursing or Physician Assistant Graduate
- National certification as APP (American Nurses’ Credentialing Center or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners) or Clinical Nurse Specialist who meets criteria for certificate of fitness to prescribe medications, including AOCN, AOCNP, AOCNS
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
If you would like more information on this opportunity, please email Corbin.Ariail@oneoncology.com.
I look forward to speaking with you!