Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Bloomington, Illinois, United States
- Job category: Orthopedic Surgery
- Post date:25 Feb 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
McLean County Orthopedics is seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant to provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians. Come join a remarkable team, where quality care meets quality service, where we work together to deliver outstanding patient experiences.
Education: Masters degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program required.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a physician practice, which surgery experience.
Licensure/certification/registration: PA license to work in Illinois required. NCCPA certification required. Current DEA registration.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assess patients by obtaining health history.
· Orders/performs appropriate laboratory diagnostic and other screening tests.
· Integrates data to determine diagnosis and therapeutic plan.
· Develops and implements treatment plan by prescribing/dispensing medications and/or injections in compliance with practice guidelines and state laws.
· Handles incision care.
· Instructs patients and family members regarding medications and treatments.
· Communicates case management information to other professionals and community agencies.
· Prepares documentation for medical records.
· Acts as consult/collaborator to clinical team in area of specialty.
· Collaborates with physicians in managing patient care.
· Assists with surgery procedures.
· Manages/responds to internal communications
· Responds to patient cases and inquiries thru portal.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Applyplease send resumes to email@example.com
Apply for this Job
- No Tags