PA or NP
- York, Pennsylvania, United States
Gastro Assoc. of York is an independent gastroenterology specialty practice seeking a mid-level provider for a full-time position offering autonomy in medical decision making with supportive physician supervision. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including a very generous retirement plan.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses. Consults with physicians as needed and refers to physicians for more complicated medical cases or cases that are not a routine part of a PA/NP’s scope of work.
- Monitors therapies and provides continuity of care.
- Triages patient calls and evaluates patient problems. Responds to emergencies including use of CPR.
- Counsels patient/family on preventive health care.
- Documents patient information and care in electronic medical record.
- Rotates through the hospital to support on-call physician.
How to ApplyForward cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgOr mail: Gastro Assoc. of York Administrative/HR Manager 2690 Southfield Dr., Ste. A York, PA 17403
Apply for this Job
- No Tags