Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Acton, Massachusetts, United States
PNP needed for a busy, established pediatric group practice for urgent care, same day services and lactation consulting. This position may be full-time or part-time with a minimum schedule of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
Education and/or Experience
• Must be a graduate from an accredited nurse practitioner program.
• At least 3 years of experience as nurse practitioner in pediatric medicine.
• Previous lactation and/or maternal/newborn experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Certified as a pediatric nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Association.
• International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification and previous lactation and/or maternal/newborn experience preferred.
• Current RN licensure in Massachusetts.
• Current BCLS.
• CPR certification annually.
• Participation in relevant CEU programs.
• Maintenance of requirements for licensure.
We offer excellent benefits including:
• 3 weeks vacation per year
• Paid holidays and sick days
• Health insurance from date of hire
• Dental, life and disability insurances after 3 months
• Generous 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement for full time staff