- Newberry, Florida, United States
- Job category: Pain Management
- Post date:19 Mar 2019
- Job expires in: Endless
- Share job:
We are seeking a full-time, Florida-licensed Physician Assistant – Certified to work in our state-of-the-art clinic in Jonesville. Jonesville is a community 5 miles west of Gainesville.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
– unrestricted Physician Assistant license
– optimistic, upbeat personality; excellent verbal communication skills
– works quickly and efficiently
– type greater than 50 words per minute
– excellent written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
– excellent attendance record
– desire to perform exam room procedures (trigger point injections, joint injections, Botox injections, facial blocks, bursa injections, carpal tunnel injections, etc.)
– ability to identify candidates for more invasive procedures, performed by the MD
– flexibility to arrive early and stay late as occasional circumstances may dictate (typical work hours are 7:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. M-F)
– pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
and would ideally meet the following preferences:
– familiarity with Mac computers
– familiarity with CareCloud EMR
Please include your résumé, references, and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you in Newberry, FL 32669?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Physician Assistant?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
How to ApplyPlease send resumes to email@example.comOr call 352-508-8665
Apply for this Job
- No Tags