Full-Time Physician Assistant
Busy Midtown Manhattan Internal Medicine Practice Seeks a Dynamic Physician Assistant
Morledge Medical is looking for an energetic, responsible and hard-working (Full Time or Part Time, 2-3 days) Physician Assistant to join its team. We are a full-service, private practice in midtown Manhattan and the PA will collaborate with the lead physician as well other members of the interdisciplinary team in order to promote wellness and optimize patient outcomes.
Morledge Medical specializes in Internal Medicine, Travel Medicine (including all vaccinations as well as all pre- and post-travel services), and off-site care (including corporate, entertainment and luxury hotel house calls).
Under supervision of physician, job responsibilities for our Physician Assistants include, but are not limited to:
- Work autonomously to take initial patient history and perform physical examinations
- Initiate, documents and communicates the plan of care, and follows up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients
- Diagnose and treat common conditions,
- Provide screenings, interventions, counseling,
- Write orders for medications, laboratory work and diagnostic tests
- Interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests results
- Help patients manage their well-being with vaccinations and patient education
- Ensure patient information, visit history, refer outs, lab follow-up, phone calls, and consults are carefully and completely documented in the EMR.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Current NCCPA Required
- Current New York State PA License Required
Morledge Medical’s full suite of offices are located in the heart of Manhattan with office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30am -4:30pm. The position includes competitive pay, commensurate with experience.