Full-Time Physician Assistant
Who We Are:
Refuah Health Center is a thriving, state-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with five sites, twenty-nine departments and more than two hundred medical professionals! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of health care professionals who are passionate about patient care. For more than two decades, Refuah has been providing the highest caliber health care in Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties to nearly 80,000 patients annually. We are located in Spring Valley, NY, approximately thirty miles from New York City
Physician Assistant for FQHC
Your privacy is important to us. All applications are strictly confidential.
Refuah Health Center, a multidisciplinary community health center in Spring Valley, NY, seeks a physician assistant to join our established primary care team. The PA will provide comprehensive care in an outpatient express care setting.
- Outstanding support and collaboration
- Flexible schedules (including part-time and full-time positions) available for optimal work-life balance.
- State-of-the art facility
Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provides general medical care to health center patients.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients’ history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follows-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists
- Eligible for NYS Public Loan forgiveness
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Eligible For NHSC Loan Repayment
- Up to 5 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Health savings account
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
Rate Range: $65-$75 hourly