Physicians Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
- Job category: Internal Medicine
- Post date:1 Feb 2018
- Share job:
Amelia Internal Medicine is currently seeking a full time, motivated Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our growing team! Qualified candidates will be responsible for practicing medicine under the guidance and supervision of physicians.
- Located in Fernandina Beach, Florida
- No nights, weekends, or on-call.
- Competitive compensation. Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the state of Florida.
- Proficient in EMR, preferably eClinicalWorks.
- At least two years of experience in Adult/Geriatric health care working as an NP or PA.
- Securing a health history from patient records, patient intake, and the ability to make critical evaluations.
- Request appropriate diagnostic testing.
- Prescribes medications and treatments as needed.
- Assists in the management of chronic health problems.
- Teaches and demonstrates the application of good health practices to patients.
- Maintains current clinical medical records to insure data is documented properly.
- Works collaboratively with the physician in planning, instituting, evaluating and revising care plans and total health care needs of the patient.
- Assists the physician in performing more complex diagnosis and treatments.
- Serves in a teaching capacity for compliance and training of other staff members.
- All other duties as assigned by collaborating physician.
How to ApplyE-mail your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags