This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Job category: Geriatrics
- Post date:12 Apr 2018
- Share job:
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Geriatric Neuropsychiatry Services
- Position Available – Immediate openings
- Full/Part-time Nurse Practitioner to join busy, nursing home consult practice.
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to work with a Geriatric Neuropsychiatry service, seeing patients in nursing home settings, providing evaluations and follow up care for neuro-psychiatric visits. Greater Charlotte and metropolitan area. 50% work from home! Schedules will be set in coordination with the physician schedule and can be flexible with constraints.
- Seeking a compassionate, conscientious professional who is genuinely interested in geriatric patients. Familiarity with the Nursing home environment and systems is a plus but not essential. Years of experience can vary depending on the nature of the experience. Experience with geriatrics and psychiatry will be considered.
- Patient work ups may be done remotely from home. 2-3 days per week at facilities
- On site tasks would include:Neuro Psychiatric evaluations including medication management, side effect identification, efficacy of treatment plan, documentation in EHR, daily patient volume may vary depending on complexity of patients. Staff education and coordination of patient schedules and information. Schedule, meet with families, interview nursing staff, read charts, labs and make recommendations for continued treatment.
- The PA/NP would work closely with physician as well as independently. This is a small informal & professional group who provide high quality care while enjoying their work!
Competitive Compensation, paid hourly, with benefits & Profit Sharing