Mobile Dermatology Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Job category: Dermatology
- Post date:4 Dec 2017
- Job expires in: 21 days
- Share job:
We are looking for an exceptional nurse practitioner / physician assistant with dermatology experience to join our staff. OnSite Dermatology is a highly-respected national organization providing mobile dermatology services to seniors living in retirement communities and nursing homes specializing in the detection and treatment of pre-cancers, cancerous growths, inflammation, scaling, infections and other discomforts of the skin.
- Location: Greater Morristown and surrounding areas
- Position available: Part Time and/or Full time available
- Daily travel is required
- Requirements: 1 year general dermatology experience and a valid New Jersey License
Duties will include the following: Physical assessments, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of dermatological disorders. Perform full body skin exams, biopsies, cyrotherapy and ED&C.
Why OnSite Dermatology is right for you:
- National, fast growing mobile dermatology practice
- Innovation, proven business model
- More autonomy than a traditional practice setting
- Established patient base
- Fully-staffed back office to manage and support your appointments, insurance verification and billing
This position offers a highly competitive compensation plan plus bonus. The benefit package includes a car allowance, mileage, cell phone allowance and malpractice insurance. Full time position benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, CME allowance and PTO. There is an optional 401K plan and additional insurances available.
- general dermatology: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications: