- Job category: Interventional Radiology
- Post date:27 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 30 days
- Share job:
Clinical Radiologists (CR) is a premier radiology group, based in Springfield, Illinois. With more than 77 board certified physicians covering all radiology sub-specialties, CRSC is one of the largest and most progressive radiology groups in Central Illinois.
Clinical Radiologists is currently seeking a Physician Assistant (PA) for our Interventional Radiology area. This position will be responsible for developing and coordinating an interventional care program through collaborative relationships with physicians and other care providers.
- Certification as a PA required.
- Must possess and maintain Physician Assistant (PA) licensing as required by Illinois State law.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate school experience as PA preferred.
- Prior clinical experience in Interventional Radiology, ICU, Surgery, or ER preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, time management skills, extensive knowledge of physical assessment, different diagnosis, pharmacology and management of acute and chronic health problems necessary.
- Valid CPR/ACLS certification.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Market leading compensation
- Funded retirement plan after 1 year of service
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Competitive vacation/sick time plus CME allowance
Springfield, IL| This position will be based out of the Springfield, IL area. The largest hospital in the service area for CR is Memorial Medical Center, a level I trauma center, 500-bed acute care hospital located in Springfield, providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
How to ApplyTo Apply:Clinical RadiologistsAttn: Administrative Director, Human Resources3800 East Lake Centre Drive Suite 100Quincy, IL 62305Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Tags