Physician Assistant for Orthopedic Urgent Care Department
- Cartersville, Georgia, United States
- Job category: Orthopedic Surgery
- Post date:30 May 2018
- Share job:
Physician Assistant – Orthopedic
Established and progressive orthopedic practice currently accepting applications for a certified and experienced Physician Assistant.
Experience in general orthopedics and spine is required and workers compensation experience is preferred. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits packages dependent upon experience. Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, Continuing Education allowance,
401(k), and Paid Time Off.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, employers, and the public
• Strong communication skills with a focus on patient centered medical care
• Ability to cover extended clinic hours(early or late) and Saturdays as needed by the practice
• Candidate must be able to successfully pass a third party background check and post-employment offer drug and nicotine screen. We are a non-smoking, tobacco free campus and a Drug Free Workplace participant.
Master’s degree in Physician Assistant studies
General orthopedic and Spine experience required
Workers Compensation/Occupational Health experience preferred
Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus but not required
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
Current, valid Georgia Physician Assistant (PA) license
Current, valid Board Certification
Current, valid Georgia Driver’s License
How to Apply
To Apply: Fill out the application on our job posting website www.georgiabone.bamboohr.com/jobs. Upload resume with
cover letter indicating interest and salary requirements. Due to the large number of responses received from automated
job posting websites, resumes received without a cover letter and application may not be considered
Apply for this Job
- No Tags